Tuesday, January 28, 2014

La La says Melo will ‘definitely’ stay with Knicks

New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony (7) losing to the Brooklyn Nets 103-80 at Madison Square Garden on Monday January 20th, 2014 (Andrew Theodorakis/New York Daily News).

Andrew Theodorakis/New York Daily News



Carmelo Anthony’s future with the Knicks is certain – at least according to wife La La Anthony.




On the same day Carmelo Anthony talked at length about prioritizing winning an NBA championship, his better half said she “definitely” believes her husband will re-sign with the Knicks.


“I definitely think he will stay. I know that he wants to stay and I support him wherever he wants to go,” La La Anthony said on the interview show “Watch What Happens Live” on Bravo. “Listen, I used to live in Denver with him. If I can live in Denver, I can live anywhere. I just want him to be happy.”


La La Anthony says she'll suppport Carmelo Anthony 'wherever he wants to go.'


Alexander Tamargo/WireImage


La La Anthony says she’ll suppport Carmelo Anthony ‘wherever he wants to go.’


RELATED: MELO: I ONLY CARE ABOUT WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP


La La Anthony spends much of her time in Los Angeles, but the TV personality also joked about the perception that she will greatly influence Carmelo’s decision once he opts out of his contract to test free agency after this season.


“I get blamed for everything. No matter what happens, it’s my fault,” La La Anthony said. “(There are) all these talks if he’s staying in New York or not, (that) I’m somehow the mastermind behind if he stays or not.”





NY Daily News- Top Stories




http://newyork.greatlocalnews.info/?p=21228

via Great Local News: New York http://ift.tt/1iZiLP1

No comments:

Post a Comment