Friday, November 14, 2014

Homeless man: ‘It was me naked on the train’


The homeless man photographed riding naked on the E train last week has no regrets about his brazen joy ride — and says he won’t stop putting the hang in straphanger.


“I like to be naked. It turns me on,” nudist bum Ed Haines said. “I wish I could do it all the time. I would if I could if I wouldn’t get in trouble.”



An editor at the Daily Front Row caught this naked drunk snoozing away on the E train, occasionally sipping whiskey, on Thursday night.Photo: Peter Davis




Haines was spotted a few weeks before his nude subway ride sitting naked in a park.



The Post caught up to Haines at Madison Square Park in Manhattan, where the 40-year-old can regularly be seen sitting out on benches wearing only his birthday suit.


Haines at first denied he was the man pictured sleeping in the buff on the cover of last Saturday’s Post, saying, “Never seen that guy before in my life.”


But after it was pointed out that he had the same tattoo as the man in the picture, he finally admitted going skinny dipping in the New York subway system.


“It was me naked on the train,” he said, explaining that he was so drunk during his Nov. 6 E train ride, he wound up in a hospital and didn’t even remember taking the trip.


When he sobered up, he vaguely recalled being naked in public — but he only realized he had been nude on the train when he saw himself on The Post’s front page last Saturday.


“I saw it in The Post and knew I had been naked,” he said.


He also could see the humor in his no-clothes commuting.


He said that he had seen the famous “Seinfeld” episode in which Jerry spotted a naked man reading a newspaper on a subway train.


“At the time it was funny,” he said. “It fit the show.”


He even joked that he was jealous of Kim Kardashian’s many salacious exploits.


“I wish I could get naked like that,” he said,


Meanwhile, a photo of him sitting naked on a bench in Madison Square Park surfaced Saturday.


“That could have been any time,” he said of the park picture, adding that he gets naked “a lot.”





Yahoo Local News – New York Post




http://ift.tt/1v8CGm6

via Great Local News: New York http://ift.tt/1iZiLP1

No comments:

Post a Comment