Thursday, October 31, 2013

My boss made me impotent: complaint


He got scared soft.


An aide for Nassau County Legislator CarriƩ Solages said the 34-year-old politician was so abusive to him in the office that he suffered erectile dysfunction, according to a complaint filed last week.


Gabriel Pedreira claimed he suffered in bed after Solages started berating him for refusing to provide a third party with information on a government contract, according to a workplace-violence report filed by John Ciampoli, county attorney and commissioner of investigations.


The tense meeting with his boss rattled the aide so much that Pedreira became physically ill.


“I threw up twice and found myself breaking into cold sweats,” he wrote in a letter he submitted after the incident on Feb. 12, 2012.


“On a personal note, I was unable to maintain an erection while my girlfriend and I were being intimate,” he wrote.


“I have never suffered from erectile dysfunction before. I am currently still suffering from erectile dysfunction as a result of Mr. Solages’ harassment.”


Pedreira was eventually moved out of Solages’ office and was fired three months later.


Solages, a rising star in the Long Island Democratic party, is up for reelection on Nov. 5.





Yahoo Local News – New York Post




http://newyork.greatlocalnews.info/?p=16669

via Great Local News: New York http://newyork.greatlocalnews.info

No comments:

Post a Comment